Student Affairs Department
Student Affairs Department is a department of Student Activities and Housing. The department is responsible for overseeing
all aspects of the well-being of students while they are enrolled at Oman Medical College. During the student stay at the
college, the department is serving and supporting many activities and taking care of the inside girl hostel. We are
encouraging them to expose their talents in various disciplines and participate in various events inside and outside the
college. We work closely with all of the Departments in order to enhance our services to them.
Goals of the Student Affairs Department:
· Creating a favorable atmosphere to attract students and enable them to enhance their talents, skills and practical and
· Encouraging students to strike a balance between academic requirements and their social and physical needs.
· Contributing in the community activities, events and institutions.
· Developing students' personalities and promoting their talents and skills in all aspects of life.
· Promoting teamwork and volunteer work among students and encouraging them.