Student Affairs Department is a department of Student Activities and Housing. The department is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the well-being of students while they are enrolled at Oman Medical College. During the student stay at the college, the department is serving and supporting many activities and taking care of the inside girl hostel. Students are encouraged to expose their talents in various disciplines and participate in various events inside and outside the college. Student Affairs works closely with all of the Departments .
Goals of the Student Affairs Department:
• Creating a favorable atmosphere to attract students and enable them to enhance their talents, skills and practical and educational experiences.
• Encouraging students to strike a balance between academic requirements and their social and physical needs.
• Contributing in the community activities, events and institutions.
• Developing students’ personalities and promoting their talents and skills in all aspects of life.
• Promoting teamwork and volunteer work among students and encouraging them.